Change author from red
I’ve just purchased zovirax online your theme and have switched over my existing one, so I’m keen to get it looking the way I want ASAP. A few things:
1. I’d like to change the colour of the box the blog post author’s name is in to a colour other than red. Possibly #799b5e or just a simple white box with black border and text.
2. Same with the dot at the start of the line on sidebar – I would think everyone would want to customise these two things to their branding colours – red is not what most people would want I think. It would be good if this could be easily done in your theme options eg. primary branding colour eg. #799b5e and then these things would be done automatically.
3. I’d like to make my logo width wider than 300 px, at least 500 px.
4. How do I get the social icons at the top of the right side bar, like the ones you have in the demo data under the About Me bit?
1. You give a good idea about the color change in the theme. We will try to add this function in the theme’s admin panel in the near update of our theme. Updated theme you can download for free from Mojo.
2. The maximum width of the logo we will also increase to 500 pixels.
3. Social icons at the top right are displayed with the help of Slider Revolution. You need to install a slider and import ready demo content for the slider, which is on the path: Writer_package => Demo Data => Slider => About_me.zip
You can change the look of this slider as desired, using the PSD file, which also goes along with the theme, and is on the path: Writer_package => PSD => About_Me.psd
RFC Support Team.
New version of Writer WordPress theme v.1.0.4 is available on Mojomarketplace.
I’ve tried to find this update on Mojo Marketplace and I can’t work out how to do this. Is there a way you can make it an option on the wordpress dashboard when an update is available? In the mean time, could you please give me specific instructions about how to do it from Mojo Marketplace?
Login to Member Dashboard on Mojomarketplace https://www.mojomarketplace.com/account/purchases to download the latest theme zip. You can re-download the item for free from there any time.
Don’t forget! Before you replace any files or folder on your server, we recommend to download a copy of the current theme folder to your local drive for backup.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.